Staff Positions Available
- Orrville Baptist in Anderson, SC (https://www.orrvillebaptist.com/) is seeking a full-time pastor. A seminary degree along with 5+ years’ experience as a pastor preferred. Personal characteristics & requirements: Called by God, evangelism, displaying Jesus through word, action, & discipleship, and agrees to the 2000 Baptist Faith & Message. The ideal candidate is strong in spiritual growth, administration, outreach, & member care. Average weekly attendance at OBC is 60 members. Submit resume by email to email@example.com or by mail to 2620 S. Main St., Anderson, SC 29624.
- Shady Grove Baptist in Belton, SC is prayerfully seeking a full time Pastor to lead a multi-age congregation, who will promote spiritual growth and be involved in all ministries of our church along with evangelistic outreach in our community. A Seminary degree from an accredited Southern Baptist Seminary and experience is preferred. Shady Grove adheres to the Baptist Faith and Message (2000). Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Shady Grove Baptist PO Box 806 Belton, SC 29627 to the attention of Pastor Search Team.
- Good Hope Baptist is seeking a part-time Worship Leader to serve our church and lead our congregation in worship through song. We are a contemporary styled church with a full band. This individual would lead and grow our band and tech team, organize the music portion of Sunday worship, and oversee audio/visual needs. Please send a resume to Pastor Mike D’Avanzo at email@example.com. You can visit our website at www.goodhopeiva.org to learn more about our church.
- Lebanon Baptist is seeking a part-time Worship Leader who possesses a vibrant, growing personal relationship with Christ to lead a worship experience that inspires us to cherish God's presence and live for His glory. The Worship Leader will lead the adult choir and congregational music Sunday morning and Sunday evening services, and special occasions. Responsibilities also include Wednesday night adult choir practice. Interested applicants should send resume materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 5150 Gentry Road, Anderson, SC, 29621. Questions or additional information, please contact Pastor Barry Robinson at email@example.com or call 417-766-2245.
- LaFrance First Baptist is seeking a part-time Music Minister. Send resume to PO Box 479, LaFrance, SC 29656 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neals Creek Baptist is seeking an organist for Sunday Services. Please submit inquiries or resumes to: email@example.com.
- Sierra Baptist is seeking a part-time Music Director. Send resume to Pastor Stan Cole firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-308-7605.
- Living Hope Baptist is seeking a part-time Youth Pastor. We are looking for a man who has a love for students (middle and high school) and desires to invest his life into teaching them about God and His word. Please mail resumes to Living Hope Baptist Church 7615 Liberty Hwy Liberty, SC 29657.